The Royal Newbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week?

Go down

How often would you prefer we had guild events each week?

[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Vote_lcap25%[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Vote_lcap50%[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Vote_lcap25%[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Vote_lcap0%[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Vote_lcap0%[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

[Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week? Empty [Vote] How often would you prefer we had guild events each week?

Post by Meredith Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:58 pm

Why do you ask? Question
We made our first guild event today and those that attended seemed to enjoy it quite much, which makes me happy as a guild leader. I have been thinking about having the guild mission(s) once a week, which would benefit the guild members with rewards and the guild itself. But since the guild missions are for those with high lvl characters. I have been thinking about having more events each week with other things to do, other than guild missions. Then the question came, how often would our guild members prefer we had guild events each week?

Resources Exclamation
Currently, I can host 1-2 events myself each week, but not more than that because I'm a busy person myself. If people would like to have more guild events than that each week, then someone else will have to help me host these events. Or be able to be the leader & responsible of the event when I'm not available. This would also be good if it would happen that I would need to take a break a while. If you are interested in such a position, contact me in-game!

What kind of guild events will we do each week, other than guild missions? Question
That is up to you! Please go to the other thread called, "What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild?".

Do not forget to vote here & reply to the thread if there is anything you would like to suggest related to the poll.

Meredith
Admin

http://the-royal-newbies.forumq.net

Back to top Go down