The Royal Newbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild?

Go down

What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild?

[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_lcap24%[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]
[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_lcap19%[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_lcap24%[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]
[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_lcap10%[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_lcap10%[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_lcap13%[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

[Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild? Empty [Vote] What kind of "planned events" would you like to do with the guild?

Post by Meredith Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:25 pm

What is this? Question
Now that we have our forum up and running and had our first "planned event" done together with the guild. I would like to know what kind of guild events you are interested in doing other than guild missions. The guild mission are recommended for those with high lvl characters, so I would like to know what else we could do for everyone to enjoy!

Something I would like to do are not listed in the poll! Exclamation
Please reply to this thread if there is anything missing in the poll that you think would be a good idéa doing with the guild!

The following events can be done during "unplanned events" (explained in "Information & Guidelines [read me]" thread) at 07:00PM UTC/GMT anyday. Am I wrong? Tell me!
-Daily Events
-Regular Events
-Story Mode

Remember! Exclamation
Remember that you can post your own "planned events" with the guild at the "Guild events & contests [check this]" thread!

Do not forget to vote! You can choose multiple options!

Meredith
Admin

http://the-royal-newbies.forumq.net

Back to top Go down